DICKEY-john ISO6 Liquid Sprayer Control
The DICKEY-john ISO6 can deliver accurate application rates of liquid products on various implements. Section control available.
The IntelliAg™ Liquid Sprayer Control System is available as a Flow Meter based system. It has section control capabilities and is easily retro-fitted to many different sprayer configurations.
The DICKEY-john ISO6 Liquid / Sprayer Controller offers 2, 4, 6 or 8 channels of liquid rate control (or monitoring).
- PWM & servo actuator control.
- Automated valve calibrations: 1-button press.
- Up to 16 stored materials for easy changeover between products.
- Control liquid sections with the use of section valves and theBoom Output Module. Virtual Switches unlock allows toggling of the sections through the Work Screen: no additional switch panel required.
- A graphical representation lets you monitor the status of your boom on the Work Screen, allowing you to always know which sections are on or off.
- Customisable work screens (up to 4 screens) allow the user to see the information most important to them.